Directions & Parking
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app. To reserve your parking spot, visit the Allegiant Stadium SpotHero Parking Page. *Parking provided and operated by MGM Resorts International and sold through Park Mobile is not sold or operated by the Las Vegas Raiders or Allegiant Stadium
Allegiant Stadium Parking MGM Resorts
Parking Ticketmaster Resale
*Parking provided and operated by Parking.com is not sold or operated by the Las Vegas Raiders or Allegiant Stadium. Parking.com – Additional Event
⚠️ Travel Update: I-15 Southbound ramps to Tropicana Ave. (Eastbound and Westbound) will be closed. We recommend exiting Flamingo Rd West.
Allegiant Stadium is located adjacent to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, directly west of Interstate-15 between the Russell Rd. and Tropicana Ave. exits. Home of the NFL's Las Vegas Raiders and major events of all kinds, Allegiant Stadium is conveniently located less than three (3) miles from Harry Reid International Airport and in the proximity of countless Las Vegas resort hotels. The Stadium offers multiple drop-off and pick-up locations and is within walking distance from Las Vegas Blvd.
3333 Al Davis Way
Las Vegas, NV 89118
TRANSPORTATION TIPS FOR VISITORS
- Allegiant Stadium parking lots do not allow re-entry. Once a guest has exited the parking lot, their parking pass will not be valid for entry again.
- Plan your trip in advance to ensure getting to and from Allegiant Stadium is part of the game-day fun.
- The best walking option for accessing Allegiant Stadium is from Las Vegas Blvd. via Hacienda Bridge, which will be closed to automobile traffic on select event-days, allowing fans to safely walk across.
- Uber and other rideshare options are available at Allegiant Stadium. Rideshare pick-up and drop-off is located in Lot N, just north of the stadium.
- Once you are on the Strip, the RTC’s Deuce bus runs 24/7 every 15 minutes from 57 stops along Las Vegas Blvd. with the closest stop near Hacienda Bridge at Mandalay Bay. A 24-hour pass, priced at $8, allows you to ride the Deuce to the game, back and anywhere else on the Strip you would like to go. Passes can be purchased on the RTC app.
- A dedicated area west of the Stadium near Diablo and Procyon will be available for taxis, shuttles, and general drop-off and pick-up before and after games.
- Single event or game-day parking passes are available via the SpotHero app and must be purchased in advance.
- If you are driving your own car, allow plenty of time to get to the Stadium, especially at the beginning of the NFL season as you get familiar with the area and streets that will be converted to one-way on game or event-days.
- Vehicles are permitted to line up in a single lane closest to the curb one (1) hour prior to the gate opening time, space permitted. Vehicles are not permitted to park overnight prior to gameday.
- Allegiant Stadium is a cashless stadium. Payment for parking and concessions must be made by debit/credit card or mobile payment.
Here is the parking map for Allegiant Stadium.
Please visit the Directions to Parking Lots to get information on each parking lot.
There are several options for parking around Allegiant Stadium. Parking lots will open approximately four (4) hours before kickoff for Raiders games. For Allegiant Stadium events, please reference the event parking details as hours are subject to change. Vehicles are permitted to line up in a single lane closest to the curb one (1) hour prior to the gate opening time, space permitted. Vehicles are not permitted to park overnight prior to gameday. All Allegiant Stadium parking lots will be cleared one hour after the conclusion of the event.
Allegiant Stadium parking lots do not allow re-entry. Once a guest has exited the parking lot, their parking pass will not be valid for entry again.
- Raiders season parking passes are good for Raiders games only. Parking passes can only be accessed digitally via the Raiders official app
- Pre-purchased single-game parking passes are available at select lots and can be purchased on the SpotHero app. The ability to pay for parking upon arrival is based on availability. We strongly encourage you to purchase your parking pass in advance of the event
- Parking passes are only valid for parking vehicles and do not entitle the pass holder to occupy a space without a vehicle
- Parking passes can only be used for the designated lot
- Pass holders must enter through the designated lot entry gate indicated on the back of the parking pass. Pass holders who fail to enter through the designated lot entry gate will be redirected to the correct gate
- Once inside the gate, pass holders will be directed by staff into a specific stall
ADA & Accessible Parking
- All accessible parking spaces require a valid ADA placard or a valid ADA license plate
- If accessible parking is full, ADA placards or plate holders will be offered the next available parking space in the reserved parking lots. ADA placards or plates alone do not grant access to the Allegiant Stadium lots.
- Oversized vehicles, designated as vehicles longer than 20 feet, and trailers are not permitted.
- Suite and Loge Owners who have been pre-approved for limousine and black car service will be able to use the East and West Suite Drop Off Lanes. To request a pass, please contact your designated premium service representative. Any unauthorized vehicles will be denied access and be directed to our west pick up and drop off located on the corner of W Diablo Dr. and S Procyon St.
Parking Lot Opening Times
Raiders Gameday: Parking Lots open four (4) hours prior to kickoff.
Other major events: Please visit the event's detail page on www.allegiantstadium.com prior to the event for all event day-related information.
Accessible (ADA) Parking, Drop-off, and Pick-up
Accessible Parking will be available for guests at Allegiant Stadium. Parking pass holders in need of accessible parking will be directed by traffic and parking staff. A state-issued ADA parking placard, sticker, or license plate does not grant access to parking lots without a verified parking pass.
All accessible parking spaces require a valid ADA placard or a valid ADA license plate
If accessible parking is full, ADA placards or plate holders will be offered the next available parking space in the reserved parking lots. ADA placards or plates alone do not grant access to the Allegiant Stadium lots.
Guests with disabilities who are utilizing rideshare or who otherwise need to be dropped off and picked up from the Stadium, may utilize the ADA drop-off lot located in Lot B near Gate 2. In the event that a guest requires additional accommodations, please contact our Guest Experience department by emailing email@example.com.
Drop-Off, Pick-Up & Rideshare
The Uber/Rideshare drop-off and pick-up zone is conveniently located within a short walking distance of the Stadium and can be accessed via the front half of Lot N on Dean Martin Drive (5285 Dean Martin Dr). Traffic will be directed southbound on Dean Martin Dr. Allegiant Stadium has also worked with Mandalay Bay and Luxor to provide additional rideshare at their resorts. These resorts can be accessed by walking over the Hacienda Avenue bridge, which will be closed to vehicular traffic before and after select, large events.
The designated general and taxi drop-off and pick-up zone is located at the corner of Diablo Dr. and Procyon St.. Traffic will be directed eastbound on Diablo Dr. and northbound on Procyon St. There will be a walking path through Diablo Dr. leading towards Allegiant Stadium’s southwest entry. If available, a Taxi pick-up line will also be located in this zone after events.
For on-site drop-offs at the Caesars Rewards East and MGM Rewards West VIP drop-off locations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, changes may be made throughout the season. Please view the Parking Map for a detailed map of the designated drop off & pick up locations and rideshare lots.
RTC Game Day Express
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) is bringing back the Game Day Express this sports season, providing direct service to Allegiant Stadium for Las Vegas Raiders games.
This service is available throughout the NFL season for all 10 preseason and regular season home games.
Pick-up locations include:
- Route 605 – Summerlin Game Day Express: Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
11011 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas 89135
- Route 606 – Green Valley Game Day Express: Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino 2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy., Henderson 89052
- Route 607 – Centennial Hills Game Day Express: Santa Fe Station Casino
4949 N. Rancho Dr., Las Vegas 89130
- Route 609 – East Side Game Day Express: Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
5111 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas 89122
- Route 610 – North Las Vegas Game Day Express: Aliante Casino Hotel Spa
7300 N. Aliante Pkwy, North Las Vegas 89084
- Route 612 – West Henderson Game Day Express: M Resort Spa Casino
12300 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Henderson 89044
First departure for Raiders home games is planned for 30 minutes prior to gates opening with service arriving approximately every 30 minutes. Departures from Aliante Casino Hotel Spa and Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall will be approximately every hour. The last departure from all locations will be one (1) hour prior to kick off. After the game, each route will begin departures approximately 30 minutes after the game ends.
Walking From The Strip
Walking to Allegiant Stadium from the Las Vegas Strip is convenient and safe via the Hacienda Bridge. The less than 1-mile path from Las Vegas Boulevard to Allegiant Stadium will be closed to all vehicular traffic and open for pedestrian access only on all game and select event days. The Bridge, itself, is 0.3 miles in length from its east side to the Stadium gate, a short 10 to 15 minute walk. Allegiant Stadium and its partners will be present to manage pedestrian traffic prior to and following events.
Please refer to the One-Way Directional Walking Map for additional details.
Raider Image Parking
On non-event days, complimentary parking will be available for Raider Image guests in Lots A and C. Please visit The Raider Image website for store hours.
Is tailgating allowed before games?
Yes, tailgating is allowed at approximately 6,000 parking spaces throughout multiple lots. Please check the parking lot details before purchasing your parking pass to understand if tailgating will be permitted. Vehicles are permitted to line up in a single lane closest to the curb one (1) hour prior to the gate opening time, space permitted. Vehicles are not permitted to park overnight prior to gameday.
You will be directed into the next available parking space upon entering the lot. Please keep in mind if you would like to tailgate next to another party, you will need to line up and enter the lot at the same time.
- Onsite Lots: Lots A, B, C, E, F, G, H & J
- Offsite Lots: Lots S, V, W, X, Z
Stadium parking lots are under CCTV surveillance.
Hours of Operation: The Allegiant Stadium Parking Gates will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff for Raiders and UNLV home games. For hours of operations for other events, please visit the event details page. Vehicles are permitted to line up in a single lane closest to the curb one (1) hour prior to the gate opening time, space permitted. Vehicles are not permitted to park overnight prior to gameday.
Hours of Activity: Tailgating is strictly prohibited at the start, during and after the event. All Allegiant Stadium parking lots will be cleared one hour after the conclusion of the event.
Code of Conduct: The Allegiant Stadium Guest Code of Conduct will be enforced in all Allegiant Stadium parking lots. Any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment or interferes with the event or the guest experience, including lewd and/or disruptive behavior in Allegiant Stadium parking lots will not be tolerated. Failure to observe traffic, parking, and directions of law enforcement or stadium personnel may result in revocation of ticket and parking privileges.
Prohibited Items and Activities: Weapons of any kind, fireworks, smoke devices, unmanned aircraft systems (drones, etc.), golf carts, Segways, skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters, hover boards and other non-licensed motorized vehicles are not permitted to be operated. This is not intended to prohibit any guest with a disability from utilizing a motorized scooter or wheelchair as may be necessary for such guest.
Safety and Security: All vehicles must park where directed by stadium personnel. All official barriers, fences, and dividers must be observed. Altering traffic dividers is prohibited.
Alcohol Consumption: Excessive or underage consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated. Games or activities determined by law enforcement or stadium personnel to be unsafe, or which could cause harm to other guests will not be allowed.
Parking Spaces: Pre-purchased parking passes are available at select lots and can be purchased on the SpotHero app. The ability to pay for parking upon arrival is based on availability. We strongly encourage you to purchase your parking pass in advance of the event. All guests traveling in the vehicles parking on site must have a ticket to the event. Parking spaces, including ADA spaces, may not be reserved, held, or saved for any reason. Tailgating is only permitted from the end of the vehicle to the red painted emergency line. Tailgating is not permitted beyond the red painted emergency line, along sidewalks and painted walkways or other areas deemed by stadium personnel as an obstruction. Each parking space requires a vehicle and valid parking pass.
Amplified Sound: Portable public address systems, large portable radios, and sound systems inside vehicles cannot be used at excessive volume levels or play music not suitable for a public setting (i.e. profanity in lyrics) as determined by law enforcement or stadium personnel.
Waste: Guests are encouraged to reduce, reuse, and recycle and dispose of all waste in the appropriate receptacles. Charcoal only waste bins are available throughout all lots for charcoal disposal.
Restrooms: Portable restrooms and hand washing stations are located throughout stadium parking lots.
Oversized Vehicles: Oversized vehicles, designated as vehicles longer than 20 feet, and trailers are not permitted.
Shade Structures: High wind speeds are a regular occurrence in the vicinity of the stadium. If you intend to tailgate, please come prepared to weigh down canopies, cover all grills, and secure all loose items. Tailgate guests are required to break down all temporary set-up if strong winds occur and/or when requested by stadium personnel.
Commercial Activity: The sale of goods or services, advertising or the display of commercial signage on vehicles is not permitted. Vehicles with exterior advertising can be stopped from entering even with a valid parking pass. Also, the placement of flyers or brochures on vehicles is prohibited.
These guidelines are subject to change without notice. Any violations deemed by stadium personnel or law enforcement of the tailgating, parking, or guest code of conduct is subject to ejection from the stadium, parking lot, revocation of event tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing. Guests that fail to comply with all parking and tailgating conduct, will be subject to tow and all fees associated with the impounding of the vehicle are the responsibility of the owner.